Friday 1 July 2011

Brain Teasers for Adults

Brain Teasers for Adults  2011 : 

What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?

Ans : Your brath
First I threw away the outside and cooked the inside, then I ate the outside and threw away the inside, what did I eat?
Ans : CORN ON THE COB
I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun but I am never out of darkness.
Ans : The Letter S
There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies.
Ans : Water melon
From the beginning of eternity to the end of time and space I am in every place. What am I?
Ans  :The Letter E
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a long one. Michael J. Fox has a short one. Madonna doesn't use hers. Bill Clinton always uses his. The pope never uses his. What is it? 
Ans : Surname